Chicken Malai Boti
Written By: Aroma Ramay ( Content Writer )
Being Pakistani, these kinds of dishes are mostly liked by human beings. This dish is known for its soft and creamy texture. Chicken malai boti adds sensation to your occasion as many are fond of this delicious dish. It is one of the famous dishes in Pakistani cuisine. This dish is barbequed on a charcoal grill. It’s juicy and appetizing taste will truly delight you. Malai boti is made from boneless chicken cubes, marinated with different paste and spices mentioned below in ingredients. This delicious malai boti recipe will give pleasure to your taste buds.
Whenever I am hungry and want some Pakistani food, Malai Boti is always on my menu. A lot of restaurants and local food shops have this delicious meal on their menu because it is most likely loved by the youngsters and the people who love spicy and creamy food.
- Green Chilies 2-3
- Coriander Leaves 2 tablespoon
- Green Onion whites 2 tablespoon
- Chicken boneless ½ kg
- Meat tenderizer ½ tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt ¼ cup
- Cream ¼ cup
- Black pepper ½ tablespoon
- White pepper ¼ tablespoon
- Whole spice powder ½ tablespoon
- Corn flour 1 tablespoon
- Salt ½ tablespoon or to taste
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoon
- Melted butter 1 tablespoon
- Take a blender; make a paste of green chilies, coriander leaves, and green onion’s white. Take a bowl; add chicken and all ingredients mention above, except butter. Mix well and marinate it for 2-3 hours.
- Now add butter before cooking and blend well.
- Bake it at 1800 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Barbeque the marinated chicken or shallow fry in a pan until it’s done
- Delicious Malai Boti is prepared.
Nutrition per serving:
Protein: 23 grams
Fat: 25 grams
Carb: 7 grams
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Butter: rich in nutrients and contains beneficial compounds like butyrate and conjugated linolic acid. Whether it’s high in calories and saturated fat but still enjoyed carefully.
- Coriander: contains dietary fiber, iron, and magnesium also. Additionally, coriander leaves are rich in vitamin C, K, and protein. It contains a bit of calcium, potassium, niacin, etc.
- Green Onion Leaves; rich in source of vitamin A, C, and K. It add taste to your dish.
- Ginger: can reduce the risk of diabetes, natural remedy to relieve menstrual pain. also can settle indigestion also as curb nausea. It’s going to help prevent heart condition and lower the danger of cancer too.
- Garlic: highly nutritious, and low in calories. Can combat sickness including cold and flu, can reduce vital signs and improves cholesterol level which can reduce the risk of the heart condition.
- Yogurt: dairy product made by fermenting milk. It is rich in protein and calcium. Regular intake of yogurt is beneficial for health as it is associated with better immune system function, weight management, and reduced inflammation.